CycloMedia is looking for a hands-on marketing professional who is results-oriented, resourceful and versatile, looking to jump into a rapidly growing, fast-paced organization and immediately contribute to the growth of our business in the US. This full-time position reports to our CEO and is ideally based in Berkeley, California.
As Marketing Manager, you are responsible for developing and leading implementation of marketing strategy, marketing campaigns, special projects, and programs for the US team. Also, you will be the primary marketing contact with our parent company in the Netherlands to contribute to global marketing programs and leverage global resources, campaigns and communications to meet US-specific marketing needs. You will work closely with our US team of Sales Professionals and Directors of vertical markets to support what they see as mission critical to their success in the field. As the leading marketing professional in the US, you will develop and execute what reinforces our brand, furthers awareness of who we are and what we do, and communicates effectively with customers, prospects and the market-at-large.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
• Knowledge and experience working in the GIS world, and/or in our target industries including transportation, utilities, infrastructure, and assessment.
• 5 years experience as manager of marketing and marketing communications programs, including strategy and implementation
• Documented experience in developing channels and content for web and social media presence and campaigns.
• A portfolio of high-quality work including writing samples, social media examples and marketing campaigns.
• Excellent marketing project management skills, including budget management and performance management metrics.
• Proficient with MS Office tools including PowerPoint, WORD and Excel, and image creating and editing tools.
• Excellent writer with proven experience understanding target customer needs and communicating in relevant and compelling ways via traditional, digital and social media.
To learn about CycloMedia and to see the complete job description, visit: www.cyclomedia.com. To apply: Please send cover letter and resume to Laura London at the email below.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com