GIS Customer Support Associate
DroneDeploy is the leading cloud software platform for commercial drones and is making the power of aerial data accessible and productive for everyone.
Trusted by leading brands globally, DroneDeploy is transforming the way businesses leverage drones and aerial data across industries, including agriculture, construction, mining, inspection, and surveying. Simple by design, DroneDeploy enables professional-grade imagery and analysis, 3D modeling and more from any drone on any device. If you’re excited about drones and want to help us create a simple and seamless experience for drone users across the world, we’d love to hear from you!
Do you like helping people and enjoy working in a fast-paced and high-tech environment? Do you like to define and implement best-practices that delight customers and make business more effective and efficient? If so, then you may have found your dream job and we may have found our dream hire! To achieve our vision we are building an amazing support team. Here’s where you come in…
We are looking for a talented individual to join our Customer Support team as we take on the new industrial age revolution…Drones! Drones are on track to be “huge”. A new Goldman Sachs analysis sees a cumulative $100 billion “total addressable market” over the next five years alone.
As a Customer Support Associate, you’ll have the opportunity and responsibility to provide direct customer service to our rapidly growing customer base. You’ll also help document common issues and lessons learned along the way to ensure we’re continuously improving the customer experience and love for DroneDeploy!
- Help our customer rapidly & accurately resolve any issues they may have when using our product to fly, process, and analyze data
- Help define & implement processes and tools to help us scale our support team
- Utilize listening, prioritization, and communication skills to maintain and grow customer relationships
- Analyze and monitor key user and operational metrics to help drive improvements to our product and support offerings
- Collaborate with Engineering, Product Management, and other cross-functional peers on specific user-impacting issues
- 2+ years exp of direct customer facing experience for a technically complex product in the construction software industry
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills: the ability to explain complicated things simply
- Team player who is humble and works well in collaborative environments
- Eager to advocate for the customer through identifying and reporting bugs
- Experience with GIS Production systems, CAD Environments, and photogrammetry or geospatial software
- Demonstrates a strong problem solving ability
- Experience with SaaS Help Desk solutions
- Experience with JIRA
- Interest in photography
- Experience operating drones
- Work With Us
Everyone is empowered to explore and implement new ideas and improvements. We enjoy our collaborative office environment and encourage each other to push boundaries. We frequently host Friday night BBQs on the private patio, we offer competitive salaries, equity, 100% employee health coverage, unlimited vacation and delicious catered meals among other perks.
DroneDeploy is an equal opportunity employer.
All DroneDeploy employees are responsible for assisting in protecting company and customer data by following information security policies and procedures.
DroneDeploy uses Greenhouse Software, Inc. to collect job applications which contain personal data needed for the recruitment and hiring process. Greenhouse enables us to organize candidates, assess candidates, schedule and conduct candidate interviews. Job applications are kept on file to evaluate employment opportunities. To request access to your personal data, to request that your personal data be erased, and/or to request that processing of your personal data be restricted, please contact us at email@example.com.
To apply for this job please visit grnh.se.